Are you an author or publisher, interested in having me review an upcoming book? If so, please refer to my Book Review Policy below. If you think we’ll be a good match, please get in touch via my contact form.
What I Accept:
I will accept review requests from publishers (large and small), and from authors. I do have a full time job, and run this blog as a hobby, so my schedule can get hectic at times. As a result, I may decline requests.
In addition to reviews, I am open to author interviews, guest blogging, and book tours. Depending on the type of partnership you’re looking for, I may also be open to cross-promotions on social media.
My Preferred Genres:
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels
- Non Fiction (specifically memoirs, biographies, and some academic subjects)
I do enjoy reading outside of my comfort zone, and am happy to discuss reviewing books outside of my preferred genres. However, if it doesn’t sound like a good match, I may reject the book. I do not believe it’s fair to write a review for a book I did not enjoy.
- Physical Copies
- Digital eBooks
What You Can Expect:
- A published review, delivered by an agreed upon deadline. (I do my best to post reviews before a book’s publication date, unless otherwise specified.)
- Review posted on Literary Lizard and Goodreads, and shared on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Photos of the book shared on Instagram before the final review is posted.
- Other details and requests can be discussed.